Hi there- so I was thinking about my St. Paddys Day look and wanted to see if I could make it even more fun and it was sooo easy. I just wanted to add this pic to the previous look and show you all what a few additional product will do to change a very beautiful sophisticated look into something just as beautiful and fun. So- it's all the same as my earlier look except that I added Urban Decays green glitter liner to the top and bottom lashes and a cute little shamrock tattoo sticker.
Hello everyone- So St. Paddy's day is right around the corner and everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. So, I decided to work on something fun for this special day (however, this look is really pretty for any day or night). I think this look would be gorgeous on brown eyes. So, brown eyed girls- go ahead and rock this look. However- I have blue eyes and it works- so I think all types of eye colors will look hott with this... (please note that you can work any light and dark greens to attain a similar look- so even if you don't have these specific colors-go ahead and work with whatever you have and JUST HAVE FUN!!!
What I used- in order-
1. Primed my eye lids with Urban Decay primer
2. MAC Painterly paint pot - from lash line to brow
3. MAC e/s in JUXT- on lid and small amount on brow bone
4. Coastal Scents 88 palette third color in at the bottom (deepest green)- in the outer v of the eye
5. MAC e/s in GESSO as a highlight 9right below the brow)
6. I then took my shader brush and smoked out my lower lash line with the Coastal scents green color
7. Finish the look by adding MAC fluidline in blacktrack to upper lash line and then MAC liner in Smolder to inside of upper and lower lashline and then curl your lashes and use MAC mascara in Dazzle lash...
1. Smashbox Photo finish - primer
2. MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in nw25 for under eyes, sides of nostrals for me (my smile lines)
3. MAC Studio tech in NW23
4. MAC Bronzing powder in Golden
5. NARS blush in Orgasm on balls of cheeks
MAC lip pencil in SOAR
MAC lip glaze in Bubble Gum
MAC dazzleglass in Rags To Riches