Hi me again- This is a Ke$ha look from her album. I watched one of my favorite youtube make-up artists do this look and here is my re-creation.. This is a messy smokey eye with a little glitter-it was fun to recreate and so quick. Literally took 8 mins. Here is how I got this look.
HOPE YOU LIKE
1. Primed my eye with Urban Decay primer
2. Used any gray eye liner on the eye lid- place all over the lid lower lash-line
3. MAC "smoke and diamonds" whole lid
4. Urban Decay silver glitter liner- called Glam Rock and put that all over the lid and under neath the lower lash line
5. MAC black tied e/s along the upper and lower lash line.
6. MAC e/s electra and placed in the crease and a little above
7. MAC e/s vapour as a highlight
8. MAC eyeliner in smolder- on inner up and lower lash
8. MAC mascara is Plush Lash