Just fooling around with a light smokey eye



Ok- so this was todays look- very easy to accomplish- here is the break-down.
EYES-
1. UD eyeshadow primer potion (whole eye -lash to eyebrow)
2. MAC e/s in rice paper (whole eye again)
3. MAC e/s in shale (whole lid)
4. MAC e/s in Fig 1 (corner into v of the eye and blended)
5. MAC e/s in espresso (middle eye above the lid)
6. MAC e/s in crystal (inner corner of eye and tear duct)
7. MAC e/s in Vanilla as a highlight (right below the brow)
8. I then took my shader brush and smoked out my lower lash line with two colors- shadowy lady(outer lower lash to the middle of my pupal and then shale to the inner lower lash line)
9 Add MAC eye liner in Smolder to upper and lower lash line.
10 I finished the eye with MAC mascara in Opulash- love this mascara BTW

FACE-
1. MAKE UP FOREVER HD - primer
2. Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in beige for under eyes, sides of nostrals and for me (my smile lines)
3. MAKE UP FOREVER MAT VELVET+ foundation mixed with NARS orgasmn illuminizer for a nice glow
4. NARS blush in Orgasmn
5. MAC shell for a highlight on my cheekbones
6. filled in browns with angle brush and MAC espresso e/s


LIPS-
Bobbi Brown lipstick in pink ballet
MAC dazzleglass in Funtabulous


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look, you are really pretty :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liloo- thats sooo nice of you! I just became a fan of your blog- you are sooo talented. I looked at them from my iphone and couldnt comment but plan on going back in today..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour, it brings out your eyes.

    ReplyDelete