Urban Decay Naked Palette


Tried out the Naked Palette by Urban Decay and I love it..
1.I used Urban Decay eye primer- all over my lid to make sure I didn't crease throughout the day.
2.Then I placed "half baked" (gold colored e/s) on my lower lid.
3. "Smog" e/s above the crease
4. "Virgin"e/s as the highlight
5. smoked lower lash with "creep" and "hustle" e/s
6. MAC eyeliner smolder- lower upper and inner
7. MAC opulash mascara in black

My face was my recent usual- moisturize, makeup forever HD primer, NARS foundation, makeup forever HD powder, NARS orgasm blush and MAC lip gloss in Oyster Girl!!!

ENJOY this beautiful natural palette!!!! So worth the money- I love all the colors.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I was wondering how that product worked and what the outcome was
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this palette.. I use it a lot- the pigments are very strong and hold the color throughout the day.. Lots of cool smokey eye looks to be made from this palette... Def. buy one!

    ReplyDelete